Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

 It has been a long Winter here in the Midwest this year. I thought I had made it through the cold/flu season without getting sick. I was so wrong! When it hit here in the house it went through all of us. I was the last one to get it and it is still hanging on. Sneezing, coughing, runny nose and a horrible sore throat. I have tried many different throat relief products through the years, but somehow I had never tried Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops.


 I got the chance to try Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops and share with all of you what I think of them. I tried the Black Licorice flavor first. It has a great flavor that was not too strong and doesn't taste like medicine. Which is a good thing for me because, I won't keep the strong ones in my throat very long. With the Pine Bros. Black Licorice drop I actually left it in until it dissolved! Yay! It helped my throat feel better and I couldn't have been more pleased with the results.


 As the day went on I needed another throat drop....I tried the Wild Cherry flavor next. This flavor reminded me of the cherry flavored candy my grandma always had in the house. Great Cherry flavor and helped to ease my sore throat for a little while and I was able to get a nap.

The Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops left no nasty aftertaste behind. I really like these throat drops. I will be sure to keep some in the medicine cabinet....just in case I might need them.

 Let me tell you a little bit about Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops. They are available in 3 different flavors.

  • Wild Cherry
  • Black Licorice
  • Natural Honey
  • Lemon-Citrus will be available in 2015-2016
  The Pine Bros. Softish Throat drops are softish not hard like most other throat drops. They are not chewy like candy, either. They are right in the middle. I wanted to chew them, however that doesn't work. I had to let them dissolve and that was a bit hard for me to do.....I am not very patient.

 The Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops come in a value bag of 32 drops or a puck that has 26 drops. The value bag is great when the whole family has a sore throat, but the puck is my favorite way to take them with me. I just tossed a puck in my bag and I always have some with me.


 I love that these throat drops are made in America! They are easy to find at many local drugstores and can also be found online.

Pine Bros. have a great website that can be found---> Here!
Facebook page---> Here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment