I recently got to try a set of Bee Sili Eco Friendly Ice Pop Molds. I was very excited to try these, I love a nice icy treat any time of the year. Even when the snow starts to pile up outside this Winter I will still be having an icy treat with my Bee Sili Ice Pop Molds. Keep reading to see what I think of them.
Ice Pop Molds Description by Bee Sili:
- 100% BPA free, non-toxic
- FDA approved, food grade silicone that meets the highest standards to insure they are completely safe for you and your family; no after taste or smells
- Nothing to lose: Love them or get 100% money back guarantee for life.
- Each mold is 8” long, 1” wide at the top & hold 3.4 oz or 1/3 cup
- Space saver, fits in small freezer spaces
- Reusable, saves money and environmental resources
- Dishwasher safe - mold and the logo: Bee Sili™
- No messy drips, easy to clean
- Cold and heat resistant so no cold fingers
- Slim cone shape fits into small spaces in your freezer, lunch box, purse or gym bag
- Stand 6 molds easily in a cup for filling
Now for what I thought of the Bee Sili Ice Pop Molds:
I love that these ice pop molds are reuseable, dishwasher safe and can be used for snack foods, too. I put a couple in the freezer with my favorite drink: chocolate milk. While those were freezing, I packed a couple with some great snacks: almonds, peanut butter candy pieces, little marshmallows, toasted coconut pieces and my favorite dry cereal.
I love the bright, fun colors of the ice pop molds. I can easily find the one that I want after I put them in my tote bag. They are easy to use, easy to clean and fit nice in little hands at snack time or when we are on the go. The lids fit good, I didn't have any spills or leaks when I used them. I will keep using my Bee Sili Ice Pop Molds.
You can find Bee Sili Ice Pop Molds----> Here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.