Let me tell you a little bit about the Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar. It is a laundry bar and a stain remover that is formulated to remove tough stains such as: perspiration, dirt, grease and oily stains. Don't forget that nasty, dirty ring-around-the-collar stains that we all get. Yuck!
To be used to PRE-TREAT stains:
1) Wet the stain with a bit of water or dip the end of the laundry bar in to a bit of water then rub bar on the stain.
2) Wait one minute then wash laundry as normal.
To use as a LAUNDRY BOOSTER:
1) Grate 1/16th into the washing machine along with your normal laundry detergent.
2) Wash clothes as you normally would.
If you have a serious stain you can use a soft bristle brush to help the Fels-Naptha Bar really get in there to work on that stain. The bar also has a pleasant scent, which helps doing laundry feel like fun instead of like doing a chore.
I tried the Fels-Naptha laundry bar as a pre-treater on one of my favorite winter robes. I dripped a chocolate fudge pop onto my robe. That will teach me to NOT eat and walk at the same time! I made a little mess. I just got the end of the laundry bar wet and then rubbed it on the stain....super easy! Then I put it into the washing machine with the rest of my load of laundry.
I think it did a great job at removing the stain! What do you think? I know I will continue to use this awesome laundry bar! So easy to use and doesn't take up much space in the laundry area. It is easy to find at my local grocery store or at several of our other local stores.
For more information on Purex and their products:
- Website: http://www.purex.com/products/laundry-enhancers/fels-naptha
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/purex
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Purex
Disclaimer: I received this product free to try. The opinions written here are all mine.
U.S. Only! The winners will be emailed and will have 48 hours to reply with their information or I will redraw if it isn't claimed.