Sunday, May 25, 2014

Shoplet.com: Samsill Smart iPad Case & Samsill Label Holder DXL Binder Review



 I love getting packages from the Shoplet.com blogger program. This time I get to tell you about a couple of products from Samsill. 

 Samsill Top Performance DXL Locking D-Ring Binder With Label Holder is designed for comfort and has a professional look. The compact design easily holds over-sized indexes and sheet protectors without overlap or up to 250 sheets of paper. The curved back spine received Comfort Certification from US Ergonomics! The easy open Soft Click locking D-ring opens with one simple motion. It is a great binder that not only looks good, but it helps me organize my paperwork. I love the label holder! I can see what is in the binder and I can change the label if I change out my paperwork. 

 



 Samsill Fashion iPad Holder  is colorful and stylish case for your iPad. It has a magnetic smart cover that automatically wakes your iPad up when the case is opened and then puts it to sleep when you close the case. It also features an adjustable stand with two landscape positions. It is easy to access the camera, ports and controls through the cutouts in the case. It is a good quality case that is easy to use and stylish to carry.


 If you are looking for Office Supplies, Office Stationary, Promotional Products or Medical Supplies then stop by Shoplet.com. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

 Disclaimer: I received products for free to try and review however, all opinions expressed are mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment