I recently got to tryout a 4x3 Motion Digital Pocket Pedometer with Tri-Axis technology by Ozeri. I have used other pedometers in the past and was really excited to see how this digital one would work.
- Ultra Slim Design: Fits in any pocket
- New 3D Tri-Axis Sensor: Superior Accuracy in any position
- Counts up to 1 million steps
- Auto Sleep Mode
- Tracks Distance, Speed & Calories Burned
- 7-Day Memory
- 3 Recording Modes: Today, Split & Total
- Blue Backlight for Night Viewing
- Sports Timer, Clock & Calendar
- Split Screen Display for Multi-Data Views
- Lithium Battery (Included)
Now For What I Think Of The 4x3 Motion Digital Pocket Pedometer:
This digital pedometer is ultra slim and fits into any pocket. It came with an adjustable armband and a strap. I had a hard time getting the strap onto the pedometer, so I just strapped on the armband and started my daily routine: vacuuming, laundry, taking the dogs out to play and doing the grocery shopping. I realized after a couple hours that I was competing with myself.....I HAD to add more steps! I love that I can put it into my pocket and it can keep track of my steps, even if it is upside down. The sports timer is a great feature that I will using in the future. It really did make me aware of how many steps that I took in a day. I can't wait to see how many steps I can get in by the end of the month.
You can find the 4x3 Motion Digital Pocket Pedometer by Ozeri at Amazon.com.
I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.