Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Adovia Purifying Mud Mask ~ with Pure Dead Sea Mud, Aloe Vera & Vitamin C ~ Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


 I am excited to tell you about ADOVIA Purifying Mud Mask! It is formulated with Dead Sea Black Mud, Beeswax and a moisturizing combination of Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Olive Oil. It is a natural mask that boosts cell renewal and revitalizes your skin, while tightening your pores. As the mask dries, it gently pulls out toxins and impurities know to clog pores. The Dead Sea Mud infuses your skin with minerals while firming and improving elasticity. The Aloe Vera and Chamomile extracts soothe and calm your skin while Vitamins A and C help leave it looking fresh and renewed.

 With over 21 minerals present in this Dead Sea Mud Mask it helps to keep your skin healthier and acts as an acne treatment. It helps to reduce acne and pimples. It can also be used as a spot treatment and blackhead remover. Similar Dead Sea Mud Mask treatments can cost between $70-120 in spas and salons. This one can be done in your own home and can last for 30 sessions! You can find it on Amazon.com for $24.99 or at Cleopatra's Choice.


 It is simple to use:

  • Apply a thin layer onto clean skin. 
  • Leave it on for 10-20 minutes or until it dries.
  • Rinse off with lukewarm water.
 I really liked how clean my pores looked after using this mask. It didn't cause any redness to my skin, which other masks that I have tried have done in the past. I was very happy with the results of using this mask. I definitely will keep using this Dead Sea Mud Mask!

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment