Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gorton's Real Solutions For Mealtime: Artisan Recipe Fillet Review


 Who needs some help with mealtime? Are you serving the same thing every week? I found my self in a mealtime rut. I need something that everyone will eat, is quick and simple to prepare and won't cost a fortune at the grocery store.

 I think I found what I was looking for with Gorton's Artisan Recipe Fillets! They are wild-caught Alaskan Pollack fillets. They come in four flavors:






 I love that there are no fillers, MSG, artificial colors or flavors and only 150 calories per fillet.


 I tried the Lemon and Cracked Peppercorn Artisan Fillets. They were nice and crunchy on the outside and had a great spicy flavor....that we loved! They weren't too spicy for the kids, either. The fillets are great with mac. and cheese, peas and a dinner roll. I loved them in a soft shell taco with cheddar cheese melted on top. Yum! I can't wait to try the Southwest Tortilla next!

 Stop by and follow Gorton's they have great recipes, coupons and sweepstakes, too!


 Disclaimer: I received products for free to try and review. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

 Have an awesome day!




No comments:

Post a Comment