Saturday, April 5, 2014

MIRA Stainless Steel 2 Container Set: Lunch Box & Snack Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


 I want to tell you about a great Stainless Steel Container Set from MIRA! This set of 1 Lunch Box and 1 Snack Box is perfect to keep your lunch or snacks in when you travel.

 I put animal crackers and soy nuts in mine then tossed them into my tote bag that I carry when I travel in the car. I always get hungry when I am in the car. These containers kept my snacks fresh and the lids were secure....none spilled out! You can also use them for pretzels, hummus, fresh or dried fruits.





 The MIRA Stainless Steel 2 Container Set is BPA, Phthalates, PVC and Lead free. They feature non-toxic lids that are easy-snap and kid-friendly! The easy open tabs are great for little fingers at snack time. The set also can be stacked and is easy to store when you aren't using them.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment