Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ADOVIA Mineral Balsam Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




 I recently told you about ADOVIA Dead Sea Mud Shampoo and now I get to tell you about ADOVIA Mineral Balsam Conditioner! 

ADOVIA Mineral Balsam Conditioner with Dead Sea Minerals, Chamomile Extract and Vitamin E, is a hair conditioner that is for all hair types. It protects your hair from damaging influences while it infuses your hair with moisture and herbal extracts. It is made with real Dead Sea Salt: - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 minerals essential proper skin and hair function.  Dead Sea Salt contains 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.  It also has Aloe Vera that helps to deeply nourish the scalp and hair by hydrating it from within. 




Main Features of ADOVIA Mineral Balsam Conditioner:

  • Leaves hair looking hydrated and silky.
  • Protects hair while infusing it with moisture.
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of dandruff and dry, flaky scalp.
  
Now for what I think of ADOVIA Mineral Balsam Conditioner:

 I really like the scent of the hair conditioner, it isn't a really strong scent. A little bit of scent lingered in my hair after I used it, which I like! It is a creamy conditioner that went on nicely and rinsed off without leaving my hair greasy. My hair was soft, shiny and tangle free after using it. I liked the way my hair looked and felt after using it and I will continue to use ADOVIA Mineral Balsam Conditioner. 


You can find ADOVIA Mineral Balsam Conditioner at Amazon.com or at Cleopatra's Choice


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment