Monday, June 2, 2014

BIC Pens & Permanent Markers Review #ShopletReviews




 I received a great package from BIC & the Shoplet.com blogger program last week. I kind of felt like I was getting ready to go back to school again! BIC Pens have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My dad and grandpa both used them so I had to use them, too. I think of my dad and grandpa whenever I use a BIC Pen!


 BIC Velocity Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen is a great writing pen. It has a permanent acid-free, fade-resistant gel ink that provides a skip-free writing experience. The contoured grip is comfortable and easy to hold onto. These come in packs of 12.


 BIC Intensity Permanent Pen provides smooth, vivid lines that are water and smear-resistant when dry. They have a very professional look with the metal clip and the metallic wrap. These come in packs of 12.


 BIC Mark-It Grip Permanent Marker Set is great for permanently marking on glass, metal, photos, CDs and DVDs. It has a long-lasting, durable, vivid ink that is certified AP non-toxic. These are durable pen-style permanent markers that have a rubber grip for comfort and control.


 BIC Atlantis Ballpoint Retractable Pen features an easy glide system that gives up to 35% smoother writing compared to traditional BIC ball pen ink system. The BIC Atlantis Pen has a soft cushion grip that makes it easy to hold onto and comfortable to write with. They are sold in packs of 4 pink pens and they write pink, too!






  BIC Tech 2 in 1 Retractable Ball Pen and Stylus comes in Blue or Pink! This is a great stylus for use with a wide variety of touchscreen devices. I really like using it with my smartphone, it is so much easier to get the right letter, when writing a text. It glides across the screen and doesn't leave any fingerprints behind. It is also an awesome retractable writing pen, that has BIC's easy-glide system ink, which gives you a smooth writing experience.

 If you are looking for Office Supplies, Office Stationary, Promotional Products or Medical Supplies then stop by Shoplet.com. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

 Disclaimer: I received products for free to try and review however, all opinions expressed her are mine.













1 comment:

  1. These are the best pens and markers around.. I have to hide them from my daughters all the time :)

    ReplyDelete