Sunday, June 1, 2014

PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge With Bamboo Charcoal Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I recently got to try a PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge for the first time. I hadn't even heard of this type of product before. I was curious about how it would work and hoping it wouldn't  irritate my skin. I took it out of the packaging and read the instructions to see how I was to use it. It is very simple to use once you know what you are doing. 


 Here is a description of the PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal from PureSOL:

 "Konjac is a moisture rich plant fiber which is by nature alkaline, and thus balances the acidity of skin's impurities and oils. The unique net like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin, breaks down dirt, stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells. Leaving the skin extremely clean and refreshed.

PureSOL Konjac Sponge is unbelievably soft and excellent for all skin types. It is made of 100% pure vegetable fiber and processed without any coloring or additives, great for hypersensitive skin."

Here are a few of the benefits of using the PureSOL Facial Sponge:

  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Brighter Looking Skin
  • Prevents Spots, Blackheads and Breakouts

 It is very easy to use, first you soak the Facial Sponge in water then you can use it alone or you can use  your favorite facial cleanser with it. I tried it both ways and found that, in the heat and humidity of the Midwest, I like to wash my face with my facial cleanser and then use the Facial Sponge. It is soft and feels really good on my skin as I wash with it.  I enjoy washing me face with this Facial Sponge it is like I am at a spa in my own shower.


 The PureSol Facial Sponge is easy to hang up in your shower or tub. It comes with a suction cup so it can be hung up in a well ventilated area to dry and it will be right there when you need it. 


You can find the Facial Sponge at Amazon.com !
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment