Monday, May 26, 2014

ADOVIA Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




    I recently tried ADOVIA Purifying Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask and was very happy with the way it made my pores look so clean. I am still using the great facial mud mask a couple times a week. So, when I got picked to try their Dead Sea Mud Shampoo I got really excited waiting for it to arrive! I wasn't sure what to expect from a Mud Shampoo; I had thoughts of smelly, thick, heavy mud. I can happily report that is not what I got. 




Here is a description of ADOVIA Dead Sea Mud Shampoo from ADOVIA:

   Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomille & Olive Oil to bring a deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in a shampoo form! These minerals are essential for proper skin function and to help regulate moisture retention as well as hydration.




 Now for what I think of the ADOVIA Dead Sea Mud Shampoo.

 At first I thought the scent was too strong, but as I lathered my hair with it in the shower I started to really enjoy the scent. It smells kind of spicy to me and I really like it! It doesn't smell like other medicated shampoos that I have tried before. It has a scent that both women and men will like. The Dead Sea Mud shampoo lathered up nicely. I did need to use a pretty good amount of the shampoo to get my long hair nice and clean but, I have to do that with most shampoos that I use. I like that the shampoo didn't tangle my hair and it rinsed clean. I used my usual conditioner on my hair after I washed with the Dead Sea Mud shampoo. I am happy with the way my hair looks and feels after washing with this shampoo. My scalp isn't tight or itchy and was easy to style as usual. 

You can find ADOVIA Dead Sea Mud Shampoo on Amazon.com for $23.00 or at Cleopatra's Choice.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment